Ronald Bramson, PA, DPM, Author at Advanced Rejuvenation - Page 19 of 24

Author: Ronald Bramson, PA, DPM

23 Jun Asyra testing for allergies and parasites.

ASYRA: Able to scan your body for heavy metals like mercury, lead, arsenic, toxins both man made and natural compounds. Imprint homeopathic that are target specific for you. Remedies are scanned and printed include herbal, homeopathic, minerals, vitamins, amino acids, phenolic, botanicals, extracts, bach flower,...

Read More

23 Jun A answer for sufferer's of Electrical Sensitivity.

Electrical HyperSensitivity (EHS) - Commonly used. Interchangeable with ElectroSensitivity. VDT Sickness - Describes a particular group of ElectroSensitive's who suffer similar symptoms such as burning, itching, and pain whilst in front of a computer monitor. Idiopathic Environmental Intolerance (IEI) - Proposed by the World Health Organization in...

Read More

22 Jun Underlying causes of sleep loss.

Let's look at 3 patterns of sleep loss: Those who can't fall asleep. Perhaps one of the most meaningful things you can do is be the "detective" and find the under- lying causes for poor sleep. Many times it be simple things we can change to help...

Read More

22 Jun Is your problem Genetic?

[caption id="attachment_130" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Homozygot twin study in China."][/caption] A huge study in China followed 15,000 homozygot twins and found that after they moved apart at adulthood only 12 % of they're health conditions matched eachother. That leaves 88% under your direct control! Your's in Health, John Lieurance,...

Read More

Consultation Request for New Patients