13 Feb Functional Cranial-Release (fCR) by John Lieurance, D.C.
You must first understand that the brain and nervous system is at the core of many health challenges to understand the reason FCR works so well. The brain and nervous system control every aspect of your body’s response to stress, toxins, infections, mental stress, emotional stress and structural stress. By balancing your brain you balance the entire body.
Functional Cranial-Release is the art and science of restoring normal brain and nervous system function by using Functional Neurology along with NeuroCranial Restructuring to accomplish the following:
1) Restore the brains ability to oxygenate itself through both improving air flow into higher areas through the nasal passage and also improve the normal pumping action (cranial rhythm) inherent in all of us. Scientists beleive that this cranial rhythm is designed to move nutrients such as oxygen and neurotransmitters that bathe the central neurvous system keeping it healthy.
2) Utilize neurologic testing to determine the pathways and brain centers that are either firing too much or firing too little using the following; examination of your eye’s movements and reflexes, your muscles or motor system, the autonomic nervous system, your circulation, your sensory system, the vestibular system or your ability to balance [many times using a computerized balance platform]. Through the specific use of various modalities such as one or more of the following; Chiropractic Adjustments, Soft Tissue or Massage, Eye Pattern & Eye Exercises, Canalith Repositioning (or) Eply’s, Vestibular Rehabilitation or VRT, and many others too numerous to list.
3) A series Cranial Releases are performed where the connective tissues that surround your brain and spinal cord called the Dura Mater are specifically released using endonasal balloon inflations. This is done in combination with the above mentioned functional neurologic modalities to provide the therapeutic effect to balance and normalize brain function. This normalization results in healing.
When the prescribed use of E.W.O.T. Or an exercise with oxygen therapy is used to further drive the brain’s ability to heal. This healing is done through a process called neuroplasticity, which is your brain’s ability to grow new connections. This process is primarily limited by oxygen supply. By enhancing oxygen supply you enhance your ability to heal, and live a rich and full life.
Watch the below presentation on FCR.
Watch this video demonstrating FCR with a Vertigo and Migraine Patient.
Okay, so there is something called a Meninge (or) Dura Mater is a tough connective tissue that lines your central Neurvous system. Dura Mater is actually Latin for “Tough Mother” it literally has 2,000 pounds per square inch of tensile strength! See the below illustration to see how pervasive it is throughout your head, brain, sinus’, eye’s, and spine.
Now check out the next illustration and see how the skull is put together somewhat like a puzzle so it can make subtle motion called cranial rhythm which I’ll show you next.
Ok so now this one shows the cranial rhythm. Scientist think this is an extremely important function that helps circulate vital nutrients around your brain and spinal cord.
Now you have more training in cranial funcion than 99% of the medical profession and 89% of the alternative health field. The question is what are you going to do with this new found enlightenment? You could take the next step to getting your life back by contacting me right away or by calling or e-mailing me.
Call (941) 330-8553 for an appointment.
You can also request a phone consultation if you are out of town.
Email Dr. John at email@example.com
Ready to learn more?
Yours’ in Health,
John Lieurance, D.C.
Office: (941) 330-8553
Explore a new German Approach to Regenerating the Inner Ears.
- Is it possible to regenerate the inner ears?
Reptiles and Bird can Regenerate there inner ears so why not humans? Studies show it is possible!
- How does laser therapy work for heal damage?
Laser therapy has been proven to aid the cells in the body to recover and heal for many years!
- Inner ear conditions such as tinnitus, hearing loss and vertigo can be helped!
The doctors explain how they has helped these conditions in their patients.
- Learn what your doctor doesnt even know yet!
Cutting edge therapies typically take 10 or more years before your doctor even learns about it! Be early in this futuristic treatment option!