Is your problem Genetic? - Advanced Rejuvenation
 

Is your problem Genetic?

22 Jun Is your problem Genetic?

Homozygot twin study in China.

A huge study in China followed 15,000 homozygot twins and found that after they moved apart at adulthood only 12 % of they’re health conditions matched eachother. That leaves 88% under your direct control!

Your’s in Health,

John Lieurance, DC

No Comments

Post A Comment

Consultation Request for New Patients